Jane has loved writing from the time she learned to hold a pencil. She became an editor back in the seventies. Since then, she’s …
- edited for a hospital public relations department
- progressed from that pencil to personal computers
- owned a public relations business
- published newspaper and magazine articles
- directed communications for a large church
- led critique groups and writer’s workshops
- taught children to write, and their teachers to teach them to write
- served as teaching consultant for the National Writing Project.
- written several biographies and novels
Jane also loves dogs and alpacas, gardening, swimming, reading, oil painting and her family that now includes great-grandchildren.
3 thoughts on “About Jane”
Hi Jane, I am Elaine Standifer, Ron Standifer’s wife, Rois Standifer’s daughter-in-law. I have been searching all day to find your father-in-laws book about his experience in WWII. Through much searching, I have finally found it here on your website. However, I need 6 copies and PayPal will only let me purchase 1 at a time. I am wondering if I can order from you through this media and get all 6 of them sent together and pay shipping for just one package rather than for the 6 individual packages. Please advise at your earliest convenience. If I have to, I will order all seperately, but would prefer all together, if possible. Thanks for your help in this matter.
Of course you can. Art says to tell Ron hello. My email is email@example.com. Send me an emai with your address. In the meantime, I’ll find out what the shipping cost is.
This is to Elaine Standifer: I’m not sure you received my other reply. If you will email me your address to firstname.lastname@example.org, I’ll see that you get the books you need.