Jane has loved writing from the time she learned to hold a pencil. Her writing journey led her through:
- living as a farm girl
- the learning curve required of a wife and mother
- the fishbowl existence of a pastor’s wife
- editing for a hospital public relations department
- moving from that pencil to personal computers
- owning her own public relations business
- published newspaper and magazine articles, as well as books
- directing communications for a large church
- leading critique groups and writer’s workshops
- teaching children to write
- serving as a teaching consultant for the National Writing Project.
- writing her first novel
Jane also loves training her therapy dog, gardening, swimming, reading and her family that now includes grandchildren.