Jane has loved writing from the time she learned to hold a pencil. She became an editor back in the seventies. Since then, she’s …
- edited for a hospital public relations department
- progressed from that pencil to personal computers
- owned a public relations business
- published newspaper and magazine articles
- directed communications for a large church
- led critique groups and writer’s workshops
- taught children to write, and their teachers to teach them to write
- served as teaching consultant for the National Writing Project.
- written several biographies and novels
Jane also loves dogs and alpacas, gardening, swimming, reading, oil painting and her family that now includes great-grandchildren.