Jane speaks to both large and small groups on the following topics:
- Fishers of Women, on the book of John
- Research — Where do I go? How much is enough?
- Show & Tell — How to show, how to tell, and how to use each effectively in your writing.
- Critique Groups / Writer’s Workshops — Why writers need them, how to find one, online or face time, how to lead one.
- Recovering from Abuse — Facing the problem, improving self-image, placing boundaries, fighting codependency, overcoming fear, turning anger to assertiveness, working out depression, good sex, forgiving the unforgivable, confronting an abuser, coming out to witness.
- Sisters Following Jesus, on the book of Philippians
April 2020, Refresh, Women’s Weekend, Living in Truth and Grace, Mission Springs